The CPA Australia Prize in Management Accounting II
CPA Australia has offered to provide annually a prize in Management Accounting and the following rules have therefore been made:
- The prize shall be known as "The CPA Australia Prize in Management Accounting II".
- The annual value of the prize shall be $300.
- The prize shall be awarded by the University of Adelaide Business School on the recommendation of the Executive Dean of the Faculty of the Professions to the student obtaining the best result in the course Management Accounting II provided that, in the opinion of the examiners, the candidate is of sufficient merit.
- Where two or more candidates are of equal merit, the prize shall be shared equally.
- The terms of the prize may be varied at any time by agreement between CPA Australia and the University.